Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prices for occasional users

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a graphic designer and most of the week I work with Adobe Programmes that my company pays for. However, of course, I still have my own computer, where I OCCASIONALLY would like to use Adobe programmes for private use or non-profit projects. I can definitely not afford to pay 60 EUR for using these programmes about 3-4 hours tops a week! Why are there no reasonable prices for occasional users? I am really disappointed in how Adobe has evolved in this aspect. I do love your products and AM willing to pay for good software but there has to be some proportion! Please, tell me, you also thought about that?

I will cancel my subscription now, because I have no other choice. 😞 😞 😞

Happy for any answer offering me some kind of solution, thank you.

Best, Lisa

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're an episodic user, adobe has one month plans.  that can be started when the need arises and end in one month (though you need to cancel otherwise the plan automatically renews for the next month).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures
-the special Photography Plan is ONLY available on an annual plan, with monthly or 1 annual payment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are available for a one time purchase.  You don't subscribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know what you expect.  The Photography and the All Apps Plans are deeply discounted bundles of software & services for one very low price. If you do the math, you're paying about $1/month per app.   Compared to AutoCad and Maya design software that each cost $1,700/yr, Creative Cloud pricing is a bargain!  And eligible Students & Teachers enjoy an additional 60% discount from Adobe.  It doesn't get any better than that. 

Having the right tools for your trade is the cost of doing business.  Your employer knows that.  If you want to do freelance work in your spare time, that's great but you must charge enough to cover your business expenses and then some.  That's how the system works. 😁

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines