• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Privacy login concerns

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5-6 months ago I noticed Adobe was sending me codes to my number on file so someone can try to get into my account. I changed all passwords, etc...it did stop and now I received two codes over night. 

how can I tell, if I can who's doing this? Once again changed my password and I'll call Adobe too.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i assume you mean you have 2fa enabled and your mobile is alerting you that someone's trying to log into adobe.com and asking you for authentication.  (and you have the adobe authenticator app on you mobile.)

if so, you can't tell from adobe's end.  does anyone else have physical access to a computer you've used in the past to sign into adobe.com?

and your password should be a combination of lower case and upper cass letters, numbers and symbols and should be about 10+ charactors in length and should NOT be stored on your computer, if others have access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines