• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem downloading Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any kind soul know able to help me out. Paid to subscribe Adobe Creative Cloud App but it keeps hanging at 22% while downloading. I am using a MacPro book with OS Catalina V10.15.2. I've tried many times but the problem stays. Went to Adobe local office they couldn't help, email their technical support no one replies. Getting very frustrated and decided to come to forum helpfully someone had the same issue and managed to solve the problem. Appreciate and thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I would do is review any hardware issues you might have. And system requirements. Are you using Wi-Fi to download? Or is it a wired connection? Have you cleared as much space as possible on your MacBook? Did you have anything else running while you were trying to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to the good questions above... Normally Customer Support recommends this sequence:

1. Uninstall all Adobe apps using standard OS procedures.

2. Download & run the CC Cleaner Tool, remove all apps.

3. Reboot your computer (don't skip this step).

4. Start again from the top by reinstalling the Creative Cloud and your tools.

If that doesn't work for you, then another option would be to request/use the new 2020 direct download links instead, which don't use the Creative Cloud Desktop app at all. With those, you can download standalone installers which are industry-standard .exe/.dmg files.

In fact, the CC Desktop app itself is even available as an offline installer too, if that helps.

One way or another, those tips should get you going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines