Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Canceling Plan

Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a big problem. I bought a graphic tablet with the 2 months trial of Adobe Creative Cloud. Now it has been a few days after it expired and i am not able to cancel it. Do i have to pay, am i going to be charged or anything? 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing anything about the terms of your offer or what the contingencies are, I can't speculate.  You need to speak to an Adobe Customer Care agent via online chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Most "free months" offers require you to have a 12 month Creative Cloud plan.  So instead of paying for 12 months, you only pay for 10. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plan is Photography Plan 20GB. I bought it with Wacom Intuos Pro S. Then i created account on Adobe and activated it. I have not added any payment method. So i want to know if I did something wrong like cancelling it earlier or not adding the card or something. 

Edit: The Key i received

Adobe CC Photo Plan or Premiere Rush

License Key / Serial Number: [Key removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

As a sidenote, I removed your licensing key. Adobe policy is that information like this should not be used on a public forum since it can be stolen and used by someone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks i wanted to know how to chat with them too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines