Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problem with payment of Ai and unsubscription of my plan

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i always heard good things about Illustrator to make graphic projects and as an university student, i wanted to install Adobe Illustrator on my school PC to make the graphics of our school group work.

I selected the free trial, inserted my card info and downloaded the installer. But then, while i was installing it in class, i spoke with my teachers and discovered that Illustrator was not necessary for the things we had to do. Since Ai was not required for the simple thing we had to do i choosen to stop the installing process, due to the fact that in the end i didn't need it.

So i immidiately stopped the installation early (14%) and since then i removed the installer and never opened it again. The problem is, that since i did not install it, and so i never used it, i want to get cancel my payment plan. But i can't, and i don't know how to do it.

I watched some guides on Adobe.com but i am still unable to cancel my plan. The "cancel plan" option is missing.

I received some e-mails saying that "there have been errors with the payment" with my card. I have no idea if the program has been already automatically payed or not, and if so i want to stop it from paying a program that i do not have.

The fact is that i do not have and need anymore this program, and as i said before i never installed it or used it

So, since i don't need it i would like to unsubscribe to the plan and stop paying for it...How can i do it?

Just to be clear: i never installed it, i personally stopped the installation early and Illustrator has never been completely installed in my PC. Not even the Illustrator folder has been generated.

Also, i never used it or the installer during this period (since the initial installation i never touched the installer or something related to Ai again) and i do not it need anymore anyway.

I want to cancel my Annual-monthly payment, can somebody guide me please? The site says that the payment will be renewed 14th december 2020.

Thank you for your attention.

TOPICS
Account management, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enry 711, good evening.
Issues related to individual content, such as contracts and fees, cannot be resolved in this user forum.
You need to contact support.

Adobe Help Center
*Contact us from “Contact us” Individual or Enterprise at the bottom of the page *

Please note that opening hours may be different from normal depending on the country or region because it is New Year's holiday

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you i managed to resolve the problem. I did the exact procedure that you suggested and i managed to resolve the situation with the help of an operator.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines