• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the Contact Us page/Live Support

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i come in to www.adobe.com  i chose to click on Hel & Support on the top of the Adobe site (see pic 1)
When the menu opens up I click the blue button Contact Us on the bottom of the page (see pic 2)

Nothing happens. It doesn't take med any where. It just turns grey.

I need to enter the Contact us page because I need to talk to an live agent, and on the page that should open
up (but doesn't) the link to the live agent support is to find. Does any one else experience the same problem? Can some one give me the right link to the Contact Us page or tell me the solution on my problem? The button/link to Contact Us page doesn't work/lead anywhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different web device.  For example, desktop Chrome or Firefox without script blockers.  Or call during business hours.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Or if you have a product question, we might be able to help you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works fine for me the way you described.

F5C8B5FB-6AB9-4588-BF39-BAC6615FCF1B.jpeg

I, however recomend using simply the link @Nancy OShea provided. It's leading to the same chat window. It is, however, important not to have pop-up blockers active on that page. Sometimes changing to private browsing disables some browser enhancements blocking this chat. Sometimes it also simply helps to use a different device. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines