• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product keys bought on g2a

New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I go about, exposing these thieves for the criminals they are. I mean I bought a product key from their site, .. seemed like a good deal.

However the key never worked, so put in a claim, with g2a and paypal, paypal refused to give back the money, and g2a only wants to give back the money if I provide a good review for the product.

However I'm not willing to provide a good review so others kan get entrapped in this scam.

And paypal claims the product was deliverd so, not getting back my money ! I would like to ask adobe if they can verrify what is wrong with the provided key. So I can file a police complaint, .. to be honest I think Paypal is partely responsible, for helping the scammers.

But I don't see a way how I can contact adobe about something like this. It's not their problem, I understand. Still getting rid of these kind of scams is a win all together.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can report piracy here: http://www.adobe.com/antipiracy.html

Meantime, I'll move this to Accounts, Payments, & Plans, which I think is the more appropriate forum.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines