Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Promotional Code turns into Annual Plan

Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two months ago, I redeemed the Nvidia promotional code for one month of what was supposedely complementary creative cloud on September 29th. I figured that since it was "complementary," it wouldn't turn into an actual subscription. The only email I have regarding a subscription says that it ends on the 28th of october and yet, I have an invoice on October 30th for $52 and I now have to pay double that to even just cancel my subscription. I attached only two emails I had that even mentioned the subscription.

I am not in a financially secure position to where I can really afford to pay for this and literally any help would be appreciated as support was no help.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. Contact support and let them know your situation, they might wave off the cancellation fees.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines