• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

purchased adobe premiere elements for windows... now I have a Mac

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a microsoft surface book 2 and paid for and installed adobe premiere elements 2020 for windows. I found the surface book 2 to be insufficient for my tasks and so I was able to return that computer and buy a macbook. Now I would like to know if I can download the mac version of adobe premiere elements without any extra steps or if I need to go through a refund process...?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

If you bought the software directly from Adobe (and if it's definitely Windows-only, that is, if your serial number will not work on a Mac) then Adobe does have a refund policy. Any non-subscription product purchased directly from Adobe may be returned within 30 days of receipt. 

See if you're eligible.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

If you bought the software from somewhere else, you'll have to seek a refund from the place of purchas

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no refund process if you switch platforms. However, if you bought the software on CD, sometimes it is dual platform. Also, subscriptions to Creative Cloud can freely switch. Otherwise, you probably need to buy all your software again, needs to be part of the budget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you bought the software directly from Adobe (and if it's definitely Windows-only, that is, if your serial number will not work on a Mac) then Adobe does have a refund policy. Any non-subscription product purchased directly from Adobe may be returned within 30 days of receipt. 

See if you're eligible.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

If you bought the software from somewhere else, you'll have to seek a refund from the place of purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines