• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question About Student Subscription Payment Options

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm my memory, when you purchased the Adobe Creative Cloud Apps for students, did it say you CAN choose to have an automatically recurring payment (method)? 

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is, I stopped using it on April, I forgot to cancel the payment and usage of the app (or I may not remember it was an recurring payment), but it seems it's still recurring every month on my bank account until now (even though it said it was cancelled via my Gmail account on May). I'm still trying to understand the concept of this money-related thing with bank accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first) :
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines