Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

"My Profile" page is broken, spitting out error messages

Participant ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to access my Profile page and I am getting this:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> latestReplyInfo [in template "account-settings-functions.ftl" at line 119, column 516] ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign strJsonSubs += "{ \"subscript... [in template "account-settings-functions.ftl" in function "getUserConversationSubs" at line 119, column 7] ----

TOPICS
Account management, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?