• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"New" Apple Sign In Doesn't Open My Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so I thought I'd give this a try. To set up and sign in using my Apple ID.  When I do, I don't see any of my already subscribed apps on my Photography Plan.  So went back to my original sign-in UserName and Password.  So, how do I delete the Apple Sign In data?  Or, should I worry about it at all?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try your ADOBE ID. 

You might, "MIGHT", be able to sign into the Forum system with an Apple ID but to see your subscription options you need to Sign In to the Adobe main website with an Adobe ID. Emaill address and password you used to Purchase the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.

However, it isn't the FORUM I'm signing into.  It is Adobe Creative Cloud to update or install apps.

It's not biggie, but, this is Apple's entry into using the Apple iCloud Password for other software.  I guess it came w Mojave.

Again, I set it up as it asked me, and, so when I log into Adobe Creative Cloud w the Apple "I'll Work Everywhere" UserName / Password, the Adobe

site asks if I want to install or buy software (which I already purchased).  

I'll just sign into Adobe Creative Cloud w my original UserName/Password I used to purchase it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines