• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Please contact technical support"

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a bad day? Grab some popcorn and read my conversation with Adobe "Support".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba53za7fivoquod/adobe-technical-support.png?dl=0

This conversation took me ~1.5h (because each new agent needed to read whole conversation again).

In the end I didn't called "Technical Team" (really Adobe, how hard is to add some dropdown to select topic/category of talk?).

I tried one more time after couple hours and everything just worked fine. But still I can't understand WHY there is a message to contact a technical support when technical support don't even know what is MFA or web UI ?!

I'm sharing this here to warn everyone what want to use Adobe's "technical support" and Adobe's great great contact chat. This is THE WORST customer support I ever had.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe customer care is mainly for billing, installation and activation issues.   They really don't know much about how these user forums or the main website works because that's all handled by totally different teams of employees in different locations.

My advice is to log-in to your Adobe account profile page with a different browser that accepts cookies and does not have ad or script blockers.  I prefer desktop Firefox or Chrome. 

https://account.adobe.com/profile

I think all you need to do is remove the unwanted 2 factor authorization method as you only need one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines