• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Résiliation : impossible de résilier une formule (bug sur le site)

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

je souhaite résilier une formule ADOBE payante mais je n'y arrive pas car elle n'apparait pas sur mon compte personnel. Et je ne trouve aucun moyen de contacter le service client ADOBE pour leur expliquer ce bug. 

Plus précisément, j'ai souscrit à une formule ADOBE il y a 2 semaine (en juin 2022). Il s'agissait d'un test de 15 jours à l'issue duquel la formule devenait payante. J'ai reçu les mails de confirmation d'ADOBE mais n'ai jamais téléchargé la solution. J'ai donc voulu résilier la souscription mais n'ai pas trouvé la formule dans mon espace personnel. La résiliation n'étant ainsi pas possible, j'ai naivement pensé qu'elle n'avait finalement pas été activée.

Mais je viens d'être prélevée de 17,99€. Et la formule payante n'apparait toujours pas sur mon compte donc la résiliation est toujours impossible.

Je demande la résiliation de cette formule et le remboursement immédiats de la mensualité de 17,99€ indument prélevée. 

Par ailleurs, il est inadmissible qu'aucun numéro de téléphone ou formulaire pour contacter le service client ne soit disponible sur le site. Je viens de passer 45mn à chercher un contact en vain Re

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solange, I am sorry, but there are no active memberships under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  Please make sure to log in under the e-mail address associated with the membership you want to cancel.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html to self-cancel most memberships.

If you need assistance locating the e-mail address associated with the subscription, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a member of our support team can assist you.  If the window fails to open or is non-responsive, use a different device to contact us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, 
My membership was taken under this email address (<Removed by Moderator>). I 
received all the confirmation emails to this address, and I manage to log 
in with this address. I don't understand where the bug is on your side. 
Please see attached a screen shot from my Adobe account. 
Solange

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solange, my apologies if I was unclear, but this is a public discussion forum, so please do not post personal details such as e-mail addresses.  If you need assistance locating the account that contains your membership, then contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen or for assistance with the cancellation process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, thank you for your reply and clarification. But the link included in your reply redirects to a web page that does not explain how to reach out to your support team. It only lists the different means to contact Adobe (like "phone" or "chat" or "forum") but I cannot see how to reach the chat or to obtain a phone number. Adobe website is a nightmare...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry to hear that, Solange.  Please use a different device to contact us at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen as you are being actively blocked if the window is not opening or is non-responsive.  

You can also choose the option in the top left corner of the chat window for additional contact options, including a phone number for your country, but you will need to successfully open the chat window, Solange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, I tried to connect with my smartphone and I got the chat window. But can you explain why the chat from my computer is blocked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can be for a variety of reasons, Solange.  Ensure the browser handles cookies correctly and does not blocking any pop-up windows.  If the chat window fails in multiple browsers, then the likely cause is misconfigured security software.   You may want to investigate these settings if you encounter any other problems interacting with websites or Internet services on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines