• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: CANCELLING SUBSCRIPTION

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have alresdy canceled the subscription you tricked me into getting please see reference #11103082. i have filed a dispute against you with my bank for your unfare / illegal busisness practices in addition your disrepitual busness has refunded my money. now i see you have attempted once again to steal money out of my account. just so you know i canceled that card 6 days after you stole from me in March. any further attempts to withdraw from my account will be construde as fellony in as its wire fraud. if you think that you can report negativly on my credit history be asdvised that i will report you to the Security and Exchange Comission. in closing leave me alone go trick someone else. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

these are user forums. if there's been a billing error, contact adobe support to rectify.  there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private messag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us.

We have checked your account and we see that you have an active Acrobat Pro subscription under the email address associated with the community which has a billing issue. Hence, the subscription cannot be cancelled until the issue is resolved.

As suggested earlier we would request you to contact our Customer Support team and you will get all the help you require in order to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Rashmi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user forums. if there's been a billing error, contact adobe support to rectify.  there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to us.

We have checked your account and we see that you have an active Acrobat Pro subscription under the email address associated with the community which has a billing issue. Hence, the subscription cannot be cancelled until the issue is resolved.

As suggested earlier we would request you to contact our Customer Support team and you will get all the help you require in order to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Rashmi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Dear sir

You are out of your mind I already canceled the alleged useless subscription. That is not comparable with my Mack book air you have returned the disputed payment that you unfarely charged me on march 1st your cancelation # once again is 1103082 I will under no circumstances pay you another penny you are a cheat your business model is unethical and probably illegal

On march 6th your office returned the $ 21.19 to my account after my bank filed a credit dispute. As soon as the money was returned to my account I canceled the card in question To put a stop to your stealing from me. I will NEVER give you another dime ! I have contacted my bank once again to protect me from disreputable businesses such as yours. I look forward to see what my banks legal department has to say

Im also going to report you to the US Security exchange commission (312-353-7390) I cannot believe the lengths you will go to to steal $21.19 from a American Citizen. Rest assured I will fight this with every fiber of my being enjoy the complaint im fileing as you will be personally named in my complaint. Wouldn’t it just be easier to move on and cheat someone else.

Faithfully yours in Christ,
SK Scott Saunders
Program director
Knights of Columbus
Immaculate heart of Mary council 1120

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines