• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Need to combine two Adobe IDs

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this discussion when trying to attempt the exact same thing and found that there is still not an option for this type of support.

I ended up finding the Chat support option, and would like to share my results to save someone else 30+ minutes of really poor customer service.

If you have created multiple FREE Adobe IDs without a subscription or product involved, don't waste your time contacting support that can't (or won't) do anything about it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

That's right.  Adobe product support is for paying subscribers.  There's no support for free or trial memberships unless you convert to a paid member plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

AFAIK, there's no limit to how many free accounts one can have but they require separate log-in IDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right.  Adobe product support is for paying subscribers.  There's no support for free or trial memberships unless you convert to a paid member plan.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>created multiple FREE Adobe IDs

I don't work for Adobe, but I do read a lot of messages... according to past discussions (going back over a dozen years) Adobe expects one person to have one account, not several 'get something for nothing' accounts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, there's no limit to how many free accounts one can have but they require separate log-in IDs.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As there is no limit on the accounts you have, you need for each account obviously a different e-mail.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines