• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

refund issue for 2 months... not solved!

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I was forced by a live agent to pay for a 1 year all clouds apps plan and the agent immediatly apologized and cancelled the plan and asked told me "don't worry sir, we will refund you! the money will be in your bank account within 5-7 days."

I received a an email a week later telling me refund was declined. I contacted them and the agent told me I need to update me credit card and I did. Then they re-initiated the refund and told me to wait 5-7 days again. Then again, same story happened and got declined. An agent told I have to update my card details for the refund and it is different than regular payment option details and I did.

For 2 months I still keep doing that and I have recieved no refund yet! Last email I got says that decline is due to my bank rejecting the transaction! They asked to contact the bank and check it out and I did. The bank told me we never reject refunds, we need a proof of the refund transaction or any referance related to banking transfers so we can track and check it out. They also asked me to ask for a written email with referances of the refund details and transaction.

Adobe agents tell me we do not provide such details. SO WHAT CAN I DO?? HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK??? HOW CAN YOU NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A CUSTOMER A PROOF.. NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE.. ITS MEEEE.. MY ACCOUNT, MY BANK, MY DETAILS, FOR ME!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>forced by a live agent to pay

How can someone force you to pay for something you don't want?

This space is provided by Adobe, but it is not Adobe support
Sorry, nobody here can help with an account or payment problem
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-you MUST make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you MUST also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or by telephone https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe rejected to resive paiments from a big wel-known country.
Now they need to get those paiments from comewhere else.
Maybe if you consult with lawyer and make this refund request official, they will give you some money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines