• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a Photoshop subscription because I wanted to help someone with a project and I forgot to cancel my subscription, only today have I noticed my money have been swooped from my account without any notification. This in itself is a problem but the biggest issue is I have been told in order to cancel this subscription plan I have to pay a tax I assume it's money that have been piling up in the past 2-3 months since I made this subscription. I would like to know how can I get a refund and solve this issue. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Hi

If you signed up for an annual plan, paid monthly, there is a penalty for cancelling before the year is up. We cannot help with billing here. Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

and do not respond to scammers who may PM you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

If you signed up for an annual plan, paid monthly, there is a penalty for cancelling before the year is up. We cannot help with billing here. Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703

and do not respond to scammers who may PM you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines