Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regaining of canceled plan

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i would like to ask you for an advice and solution, 

last week i canceled my regular plan-digital photography. I've got from my working company another plan for teams including photoshop and many other of your products, but not PS- Lightroom, which i used a lot.   Before cancelation i had to pay around 30 Euros as a withdraw fee. Now i would like to start that plan again or change it just for Lightroom plan with 1tb. Is it possible to start that plan again or change it  and get the refund of withdraw fee i had to pay back? 

Sincerely 

Štěpán Schütz

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

In other words, you need to start a new Photography Plan under your own ID, separate from your employer's plan. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

NOTE:  You can use only one account ID at a time -- either your personal account or your employer's account.  It's impossible to access both IDs at the same time with the same machine.   Ideally, you should keep them on separate machines.

This user-to-user forum CANNOT help you with billing questions.  Only Adobe staff can do that on

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In other words, you need to start a new Photography Plan under your own ID, separate from your employer's plan. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

NOTE:  You can use only one account ID at a time -- either your personal account or your employer's account.  It's impossible to access both IDs at the same time with the same machine.   Ideally, you should keep them on separate machines.

This user-to-user forum CANNOT help you with billing questions.  Only Adobe staff can do that on a case-by-case basis.

1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check carefully whether you really do not have Lightroom. It's quite unusual to have a plan with many products but not Lightroom. Check the name of the plan - if it is "all apps" you should have Lightroom.

If you do decide to start or restart the personal plan, be aware that you will have to logout to switch between your personal plan, and teams plan, and cannot share cloud files or libraries between them. Contact Adobe to see if they can make you a deal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name,

The employer doesn't have Lightroom.  No doubt because they have a Team account with a Single App plan, not the higher priced ALL Apps plan.

If OP wants Lightroom and Photoshop at the same time, he should re-subscribe to a personal Photography Plan. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it might be a single app plan, but I decided not because the original poster, ŠtěpánSch, wrote "plan for teams including photoshop and many other of your products".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it's unclear what they have.

But if employer has Lightroom it won't contain the OP's Lightroom collection. That's for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines