• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registered with Wrong Email Address. Have cancelled account but still charged for trial.

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered for a new account using a personal email address which I only realised after creating the account that the email used is wrong.

At that time, I already used that account to try the 14 day trial. On the same day of knowing that the email address used was wrong, I have cancelled the account entirely. 

I found I'm still being charged for the trial. How can I make a refund if I'm unable to enter this account which I've already cancelled (due to the wrong email address) 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We are happy to help!

We’d like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through and we understand that you wish to get the refund.

Since, this is a community forum, we would request you to contact our Customer Support team and you will get all the help you require in order to resolve the issue.

We are happy to share the link that can help you to connect with the Adobe Customer support via chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We are happy to help!

We’d like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through and we understand that you wish to get the refund.

Since, this is a community forum, we would request you to contact our Customer Support team and you will get all the help you require in order to resolve the issue.

We are happy to share the link that can help you to connect with the Adobe Customer support via chat.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

Please do not share any personal/confidential information like email ID, bank details, etc here. This is a public forum.

Hope the information was helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Rashmi Swain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm unable to use the customer support function as I'm currently signed in with my work account and from my understanding, the chat feature is not accessible for enterprise users. 

Can someone please reach out to me via email regarding my issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct. if you need help with this for your teams/enterprise subscription, contact your plan administrator.

if you need help with your personal subscription, sign into adobe.com with your personal id/pass and contact adobe support via chat. there are also two other ways to contact adobe; phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

**********************************************************************************************

also, beware of email.  if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Fay285717150pl3 ,

I will be moving this thread to the Account, Payment, and Plan forum for further assistance, as I understand that you were trying to create an account with a personal email address, which has nothing to do with your Enterprise account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines