Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Remove credit card

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geez... the Adobe site makes it really difficult to do simple, simple things. Has anyone got any idea how you remove a card? Or do you sit on a phone line for ages and get someone to do it for you.... (presumably because they can't figure to provide a site like everyone else manages to that lets you do it yourself?) The whole thing is wierdly and needlessly difficult. Don't get me started on the bot.... Oy. 

TOPICS
Account management, Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020
This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below -you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html -click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session -the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right -type AGENT into the chat windo...

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I notice related conversations pops up as soon as that message warning you not to post duplicates goes... sigh. Pity it isn't possible to actually search properly for duplicates BEFORE posting. It seems you can't. I have two cards listed, so leaving one is fine. This is really shabby of Adobe. No surprise.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hate how the adobe people mark their posts as the "Correct Answer" when they don't answer the actual issue or even seem to be able to comprehend the issue. So once again, I'll ask the question that we all want to know. In your creative cloud account, how do you remove a previous credit card from the drop down list of available cards? If you reply with incorrect info or a broken link "help" page or a forum post that does not address that question, I am going to call you an */****!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clearly - Adobe is manipulating customers and does not allow credit card removal or terminating automatic renewal. I was on the fence about renewing and when I tried switching credit card information from one card to another and removing the old card information, it was not allowed. Adobe made the choice for me - I'm cancelling my subscription now, even with a month remaining. If they are unethical in this way, I don't want to risk this company being unethical with my information in other ways.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines