Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review of subscriptions

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

With the current worldwide situation, I along with my family are at home for the forseeable.

I asked online chat help to review my subs (Premiere Pro and Photography) and advise me if there was a way for me to get more value out of the total I pay to Adobe.

I am not sure whom I was chatting with, maybe automated help, but they assumed I wanted to change subs or sub to a new program or something else, I'm not sure. No help offered past basic subscription changes offered.

Do you know if there is any review possible? I am just looking for better value, not money back.

Thanks

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here are the available plans, https://creative.adobe.com/plans

here's how to change your plan, if desired, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were to cancel your current plans (Photography bundle + Premier Pro) and subscribe to the All Apps Plan, you would have access to 31+ apps and services for one monthly price.  But cancelling an annual plan before your 12th month will incur a 50% penalty fee.  You would need to contact an Adobe agent to waive those fees for you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a free trial with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. It appears people no longer just buy the sopftware but pay a monthly fee indefinitely.  I found I could not manage the program's complexity and opted out after a month.  I was told as I exited my "cancel my subscription page, that I would be charged 40 dollars for not continuing as a member as had been stated (probably in some tiny, fine print somewhere in a dense text) when I signed up. 

I am angry.  I find the businerss practices of this organization like many others: predatory and ruthless.  I am living off social security and like many Americans, have very little discresionary cash. 

So without anyone else to write to to, I'll write to you.  Kate Reynolds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kate, It does seem if I/we are not "big fish" we just have to suck up the deals we can see without any promotional or incentive material from Adobe i.e. work it out for ourselves. GIMP and Blackmagic are looking really good about now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@minervacrow,

Adobe Subscription & Cancellation Terms are published online for all to see.

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Unfortunately, your forum screenname is an easy target.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines