Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

school account Illustrator download expired

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am a full-time student at George Brown College, I use my student email and password to log in but the illustrator said it expired, so I can't download it.  Would you please help, I need to submit my homework tonight.  (is it because I accidentally choose the Enterprise icon instead of school? I don't know)

Looking forward to hear from you asap.

Thanks

Shelly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a suibscription to Creative Cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I think so. The college opened the account to us. We just use our college email and login, then we can get the free download.

Best

Shelly
If you have any questions regarding George Brown College's commitment to comply with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), please view our Anti-Spam Commitment at http://www.georgebrown.ca/casl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a temporary measure, until you can figure out what is going on with your account, set up a new Adobe ID and download a free trail of Illustrator. That way you can work on your homework. I would suggest talking with your advisor or the head of the graphic design department.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oh...ok. I will try that. Thanks for your advice.

Best

Shelly
If you have any questions regarding George Brown College's commitment to comply with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), please view our Anti-Spam Commitment at http://www.georgebrown.ca/casl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines