• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting CC Desktop UI and App language not possible

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, for a global company that creates some of the best programs on the planet i am very surprised how primitive and awfully programmed your CC Desktop app is, in all honesty, embarrassing really. Whether it was created in-house or outsourced your Q-department has failed miserably.

I am an native english-speaking person living abroad and require the english version of your CC Desktop UI and apps. A very common situation in the 21 century, i believe. I have set everything i could find in the CC Desktop app (and web-based UI) to english, including region, yet to no avail. Regardless, the apps i download as well of the CC Desktop app (after a restart) revert to the language of the country i am working in.

Please don,t pull a Microsoft and start producing inferior products after obtaining market dominance. 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what is the OS language set to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to check: You did set the install language to English?
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dan, sorry the language is not as expected. In addition to the questions asked by Just Shoot Me and Maurice, what type of Creative Cloud membership did the organization you work for purchase?  There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines