• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Someone cancelled my CC subscription

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a mail from adobe saying that my CC got cancelled on 16th Feb on someone's request which is not me! I saw more than one have the same issue, have we all purchase the 1 year subscription from G2A and this is some kind of trick? or Adobe subscriptions has been hacked?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alaaeldeen,

Multiple issues of such kind have been reported. I am trying to bring this to the notice of Adobe employees to see if this some kind of bug or something. In the meanwhile, you can contact support for the redressal of your issues. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan,

I've tried that but they are taking forever to respond on the chat, however some people managed to reach them and their answer was "you purchased this from an uncertified celler"!! but This is just weird so did adobe cancel our subscritions because its from uncertified seller? or this uncertified seller has access to cancel all our subscriptions?? this should be something that only the account owner can do right? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have direct access to the team handling this so can't speak about the actual reason. However, if they say that it was purchased by an unauthorized seller, it might mean that some licenses were given to an entity, not for selling but those licenses might have then been somehow sold to users who are not supposed to be using these licenses. In such a case Adobe will cancel the subscription. This is what I can guess out of the response you mentioned. In any case, the only way to get it clarified is via the official support channel, only they would have first-hand knowledge pertaining to an account.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines