• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Someone using my email

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't logged into Adobe for weeks. However, in the last few days, a verification code continues to come to my email address. Is someone trying to use my email to get into Adobe? Please verify and help these mails to stop coming

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Hi Whahaar,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

As per the regular process, the verification email with a security code is sent only when there is an attempt to Sign in using the same email address. Since you have mentioned that you did not request a security code and the message states to contact Adobe Support immediately, I would request you to Click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  to contact Adobe staff to help. Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Whahaar,

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

As per the regular process, the verification email with a security code is sent only when there is an attempt to Sign in using the same email address. Since you have mentioned that you did not request a security code and the message states to contact Adobe Support immediately, I would request you to Click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  to contact Adobe staff to help. Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link.

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines