• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SPAM from Adobe...

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one being relentlessly spammed by Adobe? I have unsubscribed dozens of times to no avail. I have contacted their tech support who have assured me I will not receive all the junk mail Adobe keeps spamming with.... and yet the mails keep flooding my inbox.

Am I the only one suffering from this?

It is a major irritation to have my inbox filled with useless crap mails from adobe all the time.

I want them to stop. But they don't unsubscribe me and their tech support is utterly incompetent.

What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check Notifications > Offers and insights inside your Adobe account and make sure that no box is checked:
» https://account.adobe.com/communication

Additionally, check out Adobe's Privacy Center:
» https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue first day that I started to use this. I got a spam from Adobe and at the same time from another corporate email, look like as*****@laina-finance.fi, I thought maybe it's some company from adobe, because they started spamming at the same time and because it's a corporate email but I did not subscribe to anything exept adobe. But I am not sure about this.

The main activity and education is finance and financial consulting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines