• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stacking Creative Cloud Photography Plan Redemption Codes

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - in December 2018 I took advantage of an amazon promotion for an annual Creative Cloud Photography Plan code. Last year I didn't have much time for photography so never used it (and indeed couldn't find the physical card until last week) and noticed the same promo was running in December 2019 so again took advantage.

In an effort to galvanise myself I redeemed the 2018 Code and then sought to stack the 2019 Code on top of that (so as to avoid losing it again this year!) with my anticipation being that I'd have a subscription through to January 5, 2022. Both codes were accepted but my account is still showing an expiry of January 5, 2021. 

Sandhya on Adobe's online chat advises as follows:

"As i have checked you have applied for both redemption code and the other redemption code will be automatically updated next year however, If you want i can send you the confirmation email about the same."

I remain a little sceptical about this and fear I'll have an argument next January (by which time the amazon return window will have closed). Has anyone had a similar issue?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure but could be the 2018 code was only good from 2018/beginning of 2019 till start of 2020 and now the new code is for start of 2020 till 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have just done the exact same thing with 2 codes but my subscription only shows a year. Did you get any answers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never use redemption codes until the current plan is about to expire.  So I'm not sure if you will see any change until the old plan ends and the new one kicks in.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines