• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop taking my money

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For months and months now I have been trying to cancel my Adobe plan. You guys keep taking my money!!! Last month I spent hours on the phone with somebody who eventually promised me my plan was canceled. When I go online and sign in to my account it shows I have no plans. But yet again this month you guys took money from me! I want a full refund of that money and I need conclusive proof that you people will stop taking my money. This is literally robbery. You have absolutely no right. My account name is Adrian Wolfson and the email is [Removed by moderator]. Sort this out right now and tell me when you have done so

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're barking up the wrong tree here. Most of the people who post here are users, just like yourself, although there are some Adobe employees around (only those who are tagged as such!), so we can't really help with this issue. It's also not a good idea to post your contact details, as you're more likely to be contacted by scammers than by real Adobe staff... You should contact Adobe directly for this with this issue, either by phone or chat:

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

If all else fails, contact your bank or credit-card company and ask them to cancel this payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MOVED TO THE ACCOUNT, PAYMENT, & PLAN DISCUSSIONS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines