• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange email from Adobe????

Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday my wife and I (who both have CC accounts) got an email from adobe that they have successfully connected our Apple accounts with our Adobe account and to contact through a link if this was not requested...

looked suspeicious to me so I didn't reply or use the link

Is this possible legitimate or do we have a problem with Adobe???

thanks

tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Sure.  I understand.  As to the e-mail you received, I never got one of those.  And I don't know if it's legit or not because I don't have an Apple account :-).    But between the scammers, spammers and bots, e-mail shenanigans are nothing new.  Don't respond to anything you have  doubts about.  If it's allegedly sent by Adobe and you're not sure, report it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this to Creative Cloud services as it has nothing to do with Photoshop.

You may report suspicious e-mails to  Adobe  at  p h i s h i n g @ a d o b e . c o m  (without spaces).

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I had no idea where to post it.

Your reply implies part of what I am trying to find out...that this didn't go out to all Adobe CC members.

I'll report as phishing and change our passwords

cheers,

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure.  I understand.  As to the e-mail you received, I never got one of those.  And I don't know if it's legit or not because I don't have an Apple account :-).    But between the scammers, spammers and bots, e-mail shenanigans are nothing new.  Don't respond to anything you have  doubts about.  If it's allegedly sent by Adobe and you're not sure, report it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines