• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck In Trial Period

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a Student license, the money has been taken and I am still unable to access my plan. When going under the "My Plans" section it shows "No Plans" which is funny considering the money has been taken regardless. All the apps on the desktop app are showing "Trial" or "Buy Now" which makes no sense. I am on the correct account on both systems (Desktop Application & Adobe Website). I have troubleshooted via the website using the methods regarding this exact issue. I am IT Literate and have no issues with using systems, so this is not user error. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked out the fix. Make sure as a user, regardless of whether you are using a Student/Corprate account or not, that you log in as a personal account and NOT work or school (Turns out it was user error eh?) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines