Exit

Student Licence too late verified

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, 

I have a huge problem i think. 

At the 20th of november i saw that adobe has booked the normal price and not the student price. 

Than I saw on the website that my validation was off since october... I didnt saw that 😞 

It was written that i had to verify my acc to the date of 17. november. Because i dient read that email in october i just went to verify my acc on the 20th. 

My question is, is there a chance for me to get my student price back? because i am student since day one at adobe ... And as a student i cant afford the normal price:(((( this would lead to many problems for me:( 

Please Help me Guys 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to contact Adobe and see if they can make a special case since you missed your assignment. If they try to send you to the forums - where we can't help - you will know they aren't going to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post over from the "Licensing" forum, which I have no idea why it is still active on this system, to a better forum.

Account, Payment & Plan.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

If this is your second year as a Student IIRC the Student discount is only for the First year and then it goes up to the regular rate. That is unless you are somehow subscribing through the school you are going to.

In any event you will need to contact Adobe directly or the administrator at your school that deals with the Adobe plan.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines