• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Plan Issue

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go into the area to put in my University / College. My course does not appear. What do I put? I'm studying Cooking at College and use Photoshop to edit photos of my dishes and personal hobbies. 

What do I do?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to talk to someone at your school to have the information given to Adobe

Since this is a public forum, not Adobe support, other users here can't give any direct help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand.  Is your college/uni on the list of accredited institutions or not?

A student edition is for the ALL APPS Plan (approx 50 apps & services) for 12 months.  It's not applicable to Single App or Photography Plans.

If all you use is Photoshop for editing food images, PS Elements might be all you need. No subscription needed.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines