Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student plan (problem)

Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am student. I log in the platform with my student's email but I cannot see the programs I should use it for free. For example I should see "Premiere pro" for free, ready to install it, but I can´t (is always requesting me money).

Can somebody help me with this? I am really stuck.

Thanks in advance,

Cristina.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

@Deleted User wrote:

Hi! Thank you for your quick answer. It’s already solved! Thanks!! Have a
nice day!

For all following this: if a plan is attributed by your university, your university is responsible for the first level help, especially, if you are having problems accessing the plan. You are, however, welcome to ask questions specefic to the use of a program in the fora, if you are stuck. That is something where the experts here are quite good at helping out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These programs are never free. Someone pays. In your case, it seems the school are paying for you completely (which is nice) - but this means you need to talk to the school tech support to find out the problem. Adobe actually cannot manage student accounts directly. And the people here are only fellow customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nice day!

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User wrote:

nice day!

For all following this: if a plan is attributed by your university, your university is responsible for the first level help, especially, if you are having problems accessing the plan. You are, however, welcome to ask questions specefic to the use of a program in the fora, if you are stuck. That is something where the experts here are quite good at helping out.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

p.s. also, for others reading this. if you have a plan administered by your school (or business), you should post questions that the school's plan administrator can't or won't answer to the enterprise & teams forum - https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/ct-p/ct-enterprise-and-teams?page=1&sort=latest_repl...

p.p.s.  please don't move this thread to the enterprise&teams forums.  it's better to leave it where the info supplied will do the most good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines