Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student plan

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have had a free student liscence from my university during covid which has now. I continued the same plan will all the apps for the student price, which I have paid for this month.

I can still use illustrator and photoshop with no problems but I can't download InDesign or any new apps as it's almost like my subscription isn't active but Adobe have taken payment for this month and I now can't use it. Wondering whether anyone has had this issue and knows how to fix it. I have tried things like signing out and back in and reopening the apps.

Seems like Adobe are impossible to get in contact with. When I try to do the live chat help, it directs me towards my University but they also can't help...

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you use a different adobe id for your individual subscription vs your school subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didn’t it’s the same one

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's the problem.

create a new adobe id for different subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but how do I stop being billed on the old one if I can’t see the subscription to end it

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Annabelle, you can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html to cancel the individual membership you started six days ago under the e-mail address managed by your University.

If you need assistance with canceling the other membership, then you will need to contact your University for help.  They manage the membership and any compensation that is being requested for the Creative Cloud Enterprise membership.

Per Kglad's other point, please make sure you use a different e-mail address than the one managed by your University if you wish to purchase an individual membership.  This helps reduce any confusion, especially since your University claims the e-mail address you are currently using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines