Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student subscrpion

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just enrolled in the Student plan which is $19.99/ month for ALL APPS. However, I am only getting photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere Rush, and Bridge. All other apps say I have to Buy or Trial. How do I get the rest of the apps I need for school without paying extra???

Please help!!!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-out of Creative Cloud desktop app.  Log-in again with your paid Adobe ID and password.

Also check to ensure your computer meets the minimum system requirements to run CC + all other apps you intend to install.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem except it isn't even registering that I have ANY apps. It just gave me a 7-day trial for maybe 5 apps when I paid for a subscription to ALL apps on October 30th. This is extremely frustrating because I have student deadlines and I've been on hold with Adobe support for over thirty minutes now. Someone please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DrennaWrye and Bbrummitt, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html for steps you can take to verify the computer is able to reach our activation servers to validate your active membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines