• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription is showing Expired in Sept 2020 while the purchase was made in Jan2020 for 1 Year

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Subscription is showing Expired in Sept 2020 while the purchase was made in Jan2020 for 1 Year.

Also the product is not visible in "My Porducts" ni Adobe portal. 

Adobe has worst process of after sales service I must say, as I see a complex ticket raising mechani=sm in place which doesn't allow to talk to Support team and get things reolved. I am forced to use this community channel to raise the concern.

work is stuck and I am struglling to find a ticket submission window for last 2 days. 

As per invoice our license was purchased on 27th Jan 2020, purchase order number ADB09228089IN

and I am not able to sign in to my Photoshop from last 3 days. 

Anyone if aware, please share me the support teams mail-id

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the steps mentioned in the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
If it doesn't work, then you need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, access to support is worst feature Adobe has.
 - Call option doesn't connect through after selecting product
 - Chat support window saying Admin Console access required
I wonder does Adobe relly help it customers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a personal subscription or a Teams or Enterprise license? I think the Admin Console is for the latter 2 (not an Admin, so I haven't seen it) and, if so, you'll need to find the person in your organization who administers the Adobe subscription. 

If you can't get through on the Chat feature, try doing a web search for Adobe support. You should be given a region appropriate phone number. Be prepared to wait. Support times have greatly increasted thanks to the pandemic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines