• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription Plans

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so I'm a recent graduate and work as a graphic designer in Egypt. Since I'm completely against pirating and think that everything should be paid it's worth, I have been subscribing to Adobe Creative Cloud for the past 2 years as a personal account. In Egypt, our salaries are relatively low and when comparing Adobe price plans for Egypt with the UK, I came to the conclusion that although the plans in Egypt are discounted, they are still extremy high relative to the market and our salaries. It is a pain to have to pay around 14% of my salary each month, while in the UK designers pay 2-4% of their salaries. I wish there is a way to petition that the plans be a little less expensive, just so that it fits within the market for us recent graduates still trying to make it with very little. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with mostly other users, and the few Adobe employees who do read here have no control over prices

You might send a letter to Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John, I was not aware of how best to contact Adobe regarding the issue but will be sending them a letter as you suggested

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sympathize.  Unfortunately, your region's currency & exchange rate is a very complicated issue based on many factors over which Adobe and other businesses have no control.  

Currently 1 Egyptian Pound = $0.64 USD.  1 UK Pound = $1.35 USD.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply, Nancy. Can you please explain further how the exchange rate affects the plan prices? I am aware of other subscription based service providers that charge less depending on the country

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines