• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The subscription practices for Adobe are disgusting. I need to cancel auto-renewal for my subscription on the 27th, yet it only gives me an option to cancel it and I'd have to pay more money than I even have left in my bank after all the bills and such???? That's absolutely disgusting, I'll be sure to cancel my subscription on the 27th, Adobe will never get a penny from me again. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's 1/16/22.

if you cancel early the penalty is 1/2 the remaining monthly cost of your annual subscription. if your subscription ends 1/27/22 and you cancel today, your penalty is $0.   if your subscription ends 2/27/22 and you cancel today, your penalty would be 1/2 * your plans monthly cost. (eg, $5 for the $10/month photography plan.)

after 1/27/22, you have a 1 to 2 weeks grace period when there's no penalty just like when you initially subscribe. eg, if you cancel on 2/1/22, there's no penalty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines