• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscriptions

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A) Formule Creative Cloud pour la Photo (1 To) Accédez à Lightroom, Photoshop et un espace stockage dans le cloud pour vos images. 23,99 € /mois

B) Formule Lightroom (1 To) Retouchez et synchronisez vos photos dans le cloud avec tous vos appareils. 11,99€/mois

Can someone help with these questions?

• I understand that I have a free trail for both these options for 30 days and, after the trail date, the monthly subscription fee will apply. Can someone tell me if the monthly subscription is fixed for a whole year or can I, for example, subscribe for month 1 and 2 and then decide to stop for month 3 and re-subscribe for month 4 and so forth ?

• I need the best formule for retouching photos (e.g. get rid of dust marks on a photo or erase an area of the photo) and re-adjust the perspective of the object in a photo. Are both these subscriptions adapted to my needs and are they both workable/syncable on an IOS computer, mobile and tablet ? 

• Which is more compatible for social networks such as Instagram and Facebook ? What are the main differences ?

• I am based in Italy, can I set the site to english ?

Many thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can someone help with these questions?

• I understand that I have a free trail for both these options for 30 days and, after the trail date, the monthly subscription fee will apply. Can someone tell me if the monthly subscription is fixed for a whole year or can I, for example, subscribe for month 1 and 2 and then decide to stop for month 3 and re-subscribe for month 4 and so forth ?

By @GOLD PARIS

Free trials are 7 days as stated by @John T Smith. You can cancel your subscription free of charge during the first 14 days. You subscribe for a year and subscriptions can't be paused. Subscriptions renew automatically at the end of the subscription year. You need to cancel during the last month if you want to stop the subscription.

• I need the best formule for retouching photos (e.g. get rid of dust marks on a photo or erase an area of the photo) and re-adjust the perspective of the object in a photo. Are both these subscriptions adapted to my needs and are they both workable/syncable on an IOS computer, mobile and tablet ? 

By @GOLD PARIS

Yes.

• Which is more compatible for social networks such as Instagram and Facebook ? What are the main differences ?

By @GOLD PARIS

None is specifically designed for Facebook and Instagram. Limitations to post to Facebook and Instagram come from Facebook and Instagram.

The difference between both formulas is access to Photoshop and Lightroom Classic together with Lightroom. If that is confusing to you, don't worry. It's confusing to every one. Let me explain:

Adobe has 2 products called Lightroom. One is cloud-based (called Lightroom Lr). Pictures are uploaded to the Adobe Cloud and can be worked from everywhere and any device. The other is non-cloud-based (Lightroom Classic LrC) but can use a cloud approach to synchronize edits. The originals of your photos stay on your hard disk, the data uploaded to the cloud is a kind of very high-quality preview. I say very high-quality because the quality is plenty enough for social media. Edits on both sides with and iPad (as an example) will be synched on your "main" computer. Lr for iOS/iPadOS is used for this in both cases. If you work with LrC (and Photoshop) the Photography plan will probably do the affair. If you work with Lr and raw files, you need at least the 1Tb space option.

I use LrC because when I started that was the only option. But today, I continue with LrC because I have a pictures-database of more than 4Tb, continuously expanding. I use, however, the synch feature to synch selected parts of my portfolio to the cloud, so that after a shooting I'm able to work the files during travel time.

So, if you are an iPhone photographer, there is no problem using the cloud approach. You will have advantages. If you are using a modern high-end camera and shooting in raw, the 1Tb will soon be a limit, and you will have to find a solution for that. If you are travelling a lot and have unlimited fast internet everywhere, a cloud-based approach is probably best. If you have many raw files, reaching the 1 Tb limit you will need to make a cost/efficiency/performance analysis.

• I am based in Italy, can I set the site to english ?

By @GOLD PARIS

The default language is taken from your OS. You can, however, install the program on your PC (Windows and macOS) in the language of your choice. For iOS, I do not know if you really can choose the language to be different from your device, I have never tried doing that.

If you want to know more on what version to use try this excellent site dedicated to Lightroom: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines