• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swap from personal membership/subscription to work membership/subscription

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using my own personal Adobe subscription for a while and have multiple apps installed on my pc, like Premiere Pro and Photoshop. Recently my employer offered me a new membership with new email and payment. What I want to do, is cancel my current subscription and use my new one, but basically keep everything the same (same applications, same pc, etc.). 

What do I need to do for this? Do I cancel my current subscription and just log in with a different account, or do I have to remove all applications from my pc??? I hope someone can help me with this!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

correct, cancel* your current (but beware there's a penalty for early cancellation of a one year contract if you have an annual plan), sign out of your cc app and then sign in** with your new adobe id/email.

if you have adobe cloud files you want to keep, but sure they're secured on local storage and 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I don't have to deinstall anything and I can just log in again? Thanks a lot already!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines