Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching account from personnal plan to professional

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone !

Here is the issue, I have for the moment an Adobe CC account for my personnal use as a freelancer. I have started a new job full time and the company provides me therefore with an Adobe CC account, so there is no use for me to keep on paying my personnal account. I would like then to switch from my personnal to the professional account and canceling my personnal plan. Problem is, what is happening to my Behance account, to the portfolio I have made using adobe portfolio, the different assets in my cloud with personnal account ?

Thank  you all for your help !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

You will need to contact either Adobe directly or the people that run the Behance and Portfolio systems, they are not listed, accessed, on this User to User forum system (although you can find links for them on this system) and ask them if this can be done and yourself IF YOU Really want your new employer to have control over your previous personal work. As that is what you are doing by moving, if it can be moved, over to the accoun

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

You will need to contact either Adobe directly or the people that run the Behance and Portfolio systems, they are not listed, accessed, on this User to User forum system (although you can find links for them on this system) and ask them if this can be done and yourself IF YOU Really want your new employer to have control over your previous personal work. As that is what you are doing by moving, if it can be moved, over to the account of your new employer.

To cancel your personal plan is stated in the Featured post on this forum.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-cancel-my-adobe-plan/td-p/11293343?page=1

Once you cancel your personal account all that goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines