Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

switching licence from one product to all

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can I upgrade my licence from one product, i.e AfterEffects, to all of them inbetween the one Jear subscription?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cancel your one product subscription before renewal, and buy a new subscription

To Change Plan https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • For yearly plans, the new renewal date is one year after the date you change your plan. For example, if you change your plan on June 14, 2019, the new plan renews on June 14, 2020.

Hmm, but that means I cant upgrade my plan in the middle of my subscription? 

And besides this I also don't get this example. What happens, if I order now AE, lets say on the 1st of November. Then I decide in the middle of next year to use the other creative cloud products as well and I change my plan on 1st of August 2021.  Consider this example above I could use my new CC plan starting from 1st of August 2022? Makes no sense! I would at least expect that I can use ist from 1st of November 2021? But even that would not be the best solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines