• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Termination fees [Branched from: Photoshop Robbery - Adobe sucks]

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try and have you plan canceled! I´ve had mine for over one year. Wanted to cancel. 1. Why? A lot of fuss. 2. Give you 3 month for free. No thanks, just cancel. 3. You can´t - you´ll have to pay NOK 423 because you are in xxx program. Answer: That´s Adobe´s problem not mine. I comitted to 1 year, paid 1 year. Just cancel. 5. Should I cancel your subscription without any fees? Yeas please. WHAT KIND OF RIP UP IS THIS???? FRAUD. THEFT. SO, SO BAD BUSINESS MODEL

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

"I´ve had mine for over one year"

So, from your description, you entered another 12 month period (many plans are annual contract paid monthly) , you cancelled within that new 12 month period and are now complaining that the annual contract plan termination charges (as per the terms and conditions you agreed to) are being applied?  No fraud or theft there that I can see. I suggest that in future you read carefully the terms and conditions that you agree to when you take out a contract, with any c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I´ve had mine for over one year"

So, from your description, you entered another 12 month period (many plans are annual contract paid monthly) , you cancelled within that new 12 month period and are now complaining that the annual contract plan termination charges (as per the terms and conditions you agreed to) are being applied?  No fraud or theft there that I can see. I suggest that in future you read carefully the terms and conditions that you agree to when you take out a contract, with any company.

The 12 month automatic renewal and the cancellation terms are clearly set out in the terms and conditions below:

https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take some responsibility for your actions.  If you had cancelled in your 12th month of service as required, there would be no termination fees.  But you didn't do that.  Instead you waited too long to cancel.  Adobe did nothing wrong here. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines