• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Horrors of Dealing with Adobe Customer Service for a Billing Issue

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a customer of Adobe since 2018, but I never had the displeasure of dealing with Customer Svc before.  I have 2 subscriptions for Adobe Photography plan and Premier Pro, and both payments were pulled from my CC on December 15th and December 26th respectively, yet Adobe continues to attempt to debit my card every night alternating.  I have spent over an hour talking to Customer Svc trying to get this fixed, and finally, on my 3rd attempt on Thursday, I was informed both payments are still pending in their system.  I told them, according to my Bank online, they both show as cleared, and I have never, ever had this "pending" issue before in nearly 24 months of being a customer.  Unfortunately, no one I speak to in their Customer Svc dept actually believes my payments have cleared and tell me I need to contact my bank. No, I can easily see it has cleared online, and it only takes a couple days to clear, so it is an issue with Adobe, and not an uncommon one from what i can read. Anyone know what to do in this case, because Adobe does not.  In fact, a Supervisor was supposed to call me back within 24 hours, and that obviously never happened.  Yet, they continue to attempt to draft my card on a nightly basis.  It has not drafted since I turn off my card transactions unless I know what is coming, but they are threatening to cancel my services.  Someone, anyone, please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines