• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time zones during payment

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is, I have bought subsription plan on March 1st, but my subsription start date and invoice date is February 28th!

I was robbed from one day of my subscription, but most importat it was crucial for my tax puropse to get invoice with March date.

Why ther is no information that Adobe count it with its own time zone, not butyers zone. I bought and paid at 8 am CET, and as financial center for Europe is in Ireland time zone should be the same or at least 1 hour different. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @piotr tomasz,

Talk to the support team and see if something can be done in this regard. Only they can help in such issues. To contact support, login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have talked already. To be honest I don't care about that one day I lost (but it is unfair), because crucial for my was date on Invoice for tax purposes. Unfortunatelly no one at support can help with such financial case to correct billing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the support guys are unable to help then there is not much someone here can help you with. We all here are users like yourself and the employee presence on these forums is quite less so very little chance of any official intervention.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to cancel and then purchase again.

Cancellation fee and refunds

A refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of your initial purchase. Learn if you get a refund when you cancel.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During my discussion with support I suggested to cancel my subscription and after refund buy again few days later. They told me I can't do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try again with a different support agent.

I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines