Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring CC license

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with licenses. At first I bought it without Admin Console, as a normal customer by creating account with my e-mail (xxx@yyy.com) and everything is fine - I can use Audition and Photoshop normally.

But I also have a Admin Console account, also connected with the same e-mail address (xxx@yyy.com) and I cannot move the license for Audition/Photoshop from this account to other users, I can do it only with the Premiere Pro license I bought using the Admin Console.

What should I do to have all the licenses in one place, Admin Console?

Best regards

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about a Team or Enterprise account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um... How can I check which type is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

A "regular" account may not be moved to other users

If you are the ADMINISTRATOR of a Team/Enterprise account you may assign one of your many accounts to a user

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I get it. Let me clarify:

- Admin account with only one product license available to be signed to

- Regular account with two licenses which cannot be signed to others, because they were bought directly for this account

You can see in the attachment that I have a selection of the accounts. The "Adobe ID" account is administrator.

Maybe I should use this https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html form to have all licenses in one place - Administrator account and then assign them to concrete users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regular licenses (not team, not enterprise) cannot be transferred at all. They belong to an individual, even if paid for by their employer; nobody except the person has any rights over the account, and the password must not be divulged to anyone (not even employer). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines