• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial period expired

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My trial period expired aften 1 hour, why ? and how do I get it back ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's nothing easy (eg, you can reformat your hd, reinstall your os and then start a trial) that you can do to correct that on the problematic computer.

you can start a trial on another computer. here's more info (that may or may not be helpful), https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/trial-software-expired-early.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

No matter which pc i'm trying I get the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jette, which Adobe software or service are you attempting to evaluate?  It looks like an organization manages the Acrobat membership associated with your account.  Please make sure to work with whoever manages the computers within the organization if you wish to evaluate software they are not currently providing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines