• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to buy, but cant buy Substance Painter

Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long term user of Creative Cloud and decided to 'Impulse buy' Substance Painter. Went through to check-out, logged in. All my payment details were there and correct. Clicked on Place Secure Order, and got the message 'we're sorry, a system error occurred' Askin me to call a number to complete an order. What's abuot? So far, this was just enough to stop my buying. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

you can make your purchase there.  (beware of any emails purporting to come from adobe asking for info or money for this or anything else - scammers watch these forums for people marks.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

you can make your purchase there.  (beware of any emails purporting to come from adobe asking for info or money for this or anything else - scammers watch these forums for people marks.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can't just buy it using the process on the website? as I said, it was an impulse buy, and 'waiting a long time to speak to an agent' is not really conducive to making an impulse purchase. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gordon Robb, your enthusiasm is appreciated. If you have already tried using a different web browser to complete your purchase, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen as suggested by Kglad.  If the chat window fails to open, or if you cannot reach anyone, you may need to use a different device to contact us.   The inability to complete the secure checkout process on the computer might also prevent you from contacting us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't tried another browser, but I have just tried on Microsoft Edge (was using Chrome) and I got the same failure. I'll try the chat window thing to morrow if I get time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's usually less than a 5 min hold for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines