• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to cancel my plan

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to cancel my plan for nearly a year and nothing seems to work. |'ve tried calling it quits (just to be told I need to pay a penalty), trying to let the contract end, uninstalling the apps or not using them. 
Can't even get in contact with the staff to get help. I'm about £120 down due to this and still can't cancel without paying a £54 fee! Where is the help and how do I get my money back? I feel robbed and certainly wouldnt recommend this to anyone else at this point. It's not worth it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once a yearly subscription has started it obviously that it cannot be cancelled monthly for free, otherwise it would be a cheaper version of the monthly subscription. 

Please click the speechbubble-icon bottom right on 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

and type »agent« to communicate with someone in person. 

contactUsCustomerCareSpeechBubble.png

No idea if a refund is even remotely possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues while trying to cancel your subscription.

We have checked your account and we see that you have an active Photography subscription under the email address associated with the community which is an annual contract paid monthly.

Sharing a couple of help articles which will help you to understand how to

• cancel a subscription
  • the cancellation terms of your subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html#cancel

In case you are still unable to cancel the subscription with the help of the links, feel free to contact us via chat so that our support team can help you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

Please do not share any personal/confidential information like email ID, bank details, etc here. This is a public forum.

Hope the information helped you. Have a great day!

Thank you,

Rashmi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

The live chats don’t open, pressing the chat now buttons simply loops you back to the “get started page”.
I’ve been trying to cancel for a year now, but am constantly threatened with an early cancellation fee.
I had wrongly assumed that this meant the subscription actually had an expiration, but have just realised that I’m still being charged monthly.
I’m an independent student, I really do need the money back and I cannot sort this out myself, I’ve tried. Please can you help me.

Sent from Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t you get this? 

Untitled-2.jpg

Have you followed up on @Rashmi27002770wxve ’s advice: 

»If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.«

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Serena28885112ozk6 

you must use a compliant browser.  ie, it must accept cookies and allow popups.  mobile browsers are usually compliant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines